ADDITIONAL READING & REFERENCE LIST
(1) Oster, Gerald. (1973). Auditory beats in the brain. Scientific American, 229, 94-102.
(2) Leila Chaieb, Elke Caroline Wilpert, Thomas P. Reber, and Juergen Fell, Auditory Beat Stimulation and its Effects on Cognition and Mood States. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2015; 6: 70
(3) R. Padmanabhan, A. J. Hildreth and D. Laws. A prospective, randomised, controlled study examining binaural beat audio and pre-operative anxiety in patients undergoing general anaesthesia for day case surgery. Anaesthesia, 2005, 60, pp 874-877
(4) Le Scouarnec RP, Poirier RM, Owens JE, Gauthier J, Taylor AG, Foresman PA. Use of binaural beat tapes for treatment of anxiety: a pilot study of tape preference and outcomes. Altern Ther Health Med. 2001 Jan7, pp 58-63
(5) Xiang Gao, Hongbao Cao, Dong Ming, Hongzhi Qi, Xuemin Wang, Xiaolu Wang, Runge Chen, Peng Zhou. Analysis of EEG activity in response to binaural beats with different frequencies. International Journal of Psychophysiology ,Volume 94, Issue 3, December 2014, pp 399–406
(6) Helané Wahbeh, N.D., Carlo Calabrese, N.D., Heather Zwickey, Ph.D. Binaural beat technology in humans: a pilot study to assess psychologic and Physiologic effects. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Volume 13, Number 1, 2007, pp 25-32
(7) James D. Lane, Stefan J. Kasian, Justine E. Owens, Gail R. Marsh. Physiology & Behavior, Vol. 63, No. 2, pp. 249–252, 1998
(8) Hartmut Cramer, EIRMusic, EIR Volume 15, Number 48, December 2, 1988
(9) Cherry, N.J., 2003, Human intelligence: The brain, an electromagnetic system synchronised by the Schumann Resonance signal, Medical Hypotheses 60(60):843-4
(10) Cherry, N.J., 2002, Schumann Resonances, a plausible biophysical mechanism for the human health effects of Solar/Geomagnetic Activity, Natural Hazards 26(3), p 279-331
(11) G. Mitsutake, K. Otsuka, M. Hayakawa, M. Sekiguchi, G. Cornélissen, F. Halberg, Does Schumann resonance affect our blood pressure? Biomed Pharmacother. 2005 Oct; 59(Suppl 1): S10–S14
(12) Dr. R. D. Prayag, Dr. Aniruddha Gandhi, Dr. Bhagyashree Nilkanth, Shivali Dandekar; Effect of Spiritual Results music on human biofield, Centre for Biofield Sciences, World Peace Centre, Maeer’s Maharstra Institute of Technology, Pune, India, April 2011
(13) Isochronic tones, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isochronic_tones
(14) Signe Klepp, O.T. Effects of binaural beats stimulation on recovery following traumatic brain injury - A plot study (Hemi-Sync Journal, Vol. XXIII, No. 3 & 4, Summer-Fall 2005)
Have you recently conducted research on the effect binaural beats, monaural beats or isochronic tones have on our wellbeing? Please get in touch - we'd love to read your findings and, if applicable, publish on our website. Please email email@example.com.